Jeff Joslin's MMA Live!

Mixed Martial Arts Show

8:56 PM

Tonights show rescheduled

Posted by Jeff Joslin

Unfortunately I will not be able to host MMA live tonight(Thurs. Oct 30). I am a guest, along with many other pro athletes at a charity dinner event. I am not sure what time I will be done at so I will be streaming the show this Saturday evening at 10pm. With it being halloween weekend I'm sure many of you will be going out so I will make sure to record the show for future view. Next week I'll be back on our normal time. Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Edward Ahmed said...

I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.I recently came to know about http://www.roomaif-shop.de/, their MMA Online Shop are very effective.
MMA Online Shop